Write With Us At Ebikewizard.com!
Do you want to contribute your knowledge and passion for electric bikes, electric scooters, or electric sporting activities on ebikewizard.com???
If so, we are always looking for fellow enthusiastic e-bike riders and accepting new contributors. That is if you are an experienced Electric Biker with a passion for life on the road.
Guest Blogging Requirements
We’re looking for original posts that are comprehensive, specific, and have personality. Generic, dull, or unoriginal posts that don’t provide specific information will not get published.
Other important guidelines include:
- The minimum word count is 1,200 words, but there is no maximum word count.
- Posts should reflect the writing style/tone of the EBikeWizard blog (more info in this document).
- We welcome image suggestions, especially if they are photos you’ve taken yourself.
- You are welcome to include a short author bio at the end of the blog post, with a maximum of one link to your own website. (This is the only place we allow a dofollow link to your content.)
- Please avoid being self-promotional in the body of your article. Save that for your author bio.
- Please submit your post in a Word document with any image files (including attribution) attached separately.
- Please properly attribute data, quotations, and other third-party content referenced in the article.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
Ready to have your writing published on Ebikewizard.com? Email us at kyle [at] ebikewizard [dot] com with your ideas or your completed guest post.
Due to the volume of requests, we receive, we cannot respond to all submissions. If your article meets editorial standards and aligns with our content strategy, we will respond to let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.